No products in the cart.
Get a fully charged second battery, ready for adventure when you are.
Easy to install, swappable X10 Scooter battery is encased under deck cover that shields it from excessive exposure to dust and moisture.
*X10 Electric Scooter battery delivery time would be 10-15 days, if you have any questions, please contact HX Scooter Service Team 24/7.
|Type||Li-ion battery||Max Charging Current||2A|
|Max Charging Voltage||54.6V||Charging time||9-10h|
|Battery Capacity||18.2Ah||Charging Temperature||0-40°C|
|Rated Voltage||48V||Store Time (-10-40°C)||3 months (full charge)|
How to Charge X10 Scooter?
X10 Electric Scooter Charging steps
- Open the charging port cover, Make sure the charging port is clean and dry.
- Connect the charger with the battery and the other end with power(100V-240V;50/60Hz).
Make sure the charging indicator is on.
- When the indicator light on the charger changes, indicating that the charging process is normal, otherwise check if the line connection is good.
- The indicator turns green when the charger is charging, it indicates that the battery has been filled to 99%, Please stop charging; long time over charge will affect the battery life.
Tip: When the battery is charged separately, the charging status can be viewed on the charging indicator on the battery. It displays red color when charging and green color after full charged
* Only use the original X10 electric scooter charger for charging. Do not use any other models of power chargers to avoid danger caused by voltage mismatch.