No products in the cart.
* Please carefully check the battery interface on your HX scooter and select the right battery port
* HX X8 Scooter battery would be 10-15 days on delivery, if you have any questions, please contact HX Scooter Service Team 24/7.
Extend your X8 electric scooter range by adding an additional swappable battery. The X8 battery can be charged separately from the E-scooter, so you can swap out a new in seconds and continue your journey. We offer two different sizes, 10.4 and 12.8 Amp hour battery, travels 20-25 miles on one charge.
How to Remove / Install the X8 Scooter Battery
- Pull out the spring latch on the top of the battery and lift the battery straight up to remove the battery pack from the front bar.
- Pull out / in the battery horizontally until an audible click can be heard.
How to Charge X8F Scooter Battery
There’s no need to lug the scooter around to power up! Just detach the battery and follow below steps:
- Open the charging port cover at the bottom of the battery. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
- Connect the charging adapter.
- The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
- Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
Battery rated power 360Wh / 460Wh battery (10/12.8Ah). Takes approximately 4-5 hours to charge fully.
HX electric scooter battery has 6 of protection – over-heating, short circuit, over-current and over-charge protection, under-voltage automatic sleep etc.
The HX X8 electric scooter battery is compatible with all identical X8 escooter in market.
* All electric scooter parts are shipping from HX scooter Factory, ShenZhen China, free to door tax paid, by air would be 10~15 days to arrive.
How does the X7 Pro Electric Scooter battery work?
1. Flexibility – Portable battery with a built in charging port that can be charged at home instead of public charging station.
2. Extend Range -X8F battery is compact enough to carry in a common size backpack, place a spare charged battery and double your range!
3. Economical – Given the complexity of a battery embedded scooter, repairing or replacing a new battery pack will be much cheaper and easier