No products in the cart.
HX X9 Electric Scooter P Setting
How to remove speed limit on X9 Plus, X9 Max Scooter (Video) – Applicable to all X9 series escooter in market
The HX X9 Scooter parameter P4 is hidden, which is different from other HX adult scooters setting method.
- Press Power & Function key together to enter the menu setting, and the screen displays “P0”
- Press Function key to switch to the P1 setting item;
- After holding the brake lever, press and hold the Function button for 2 seconds to enter P4 to release the brake lever;
- Press the Power button to enter the P4 setting item;
- Press the Function key to set the required P4 value, the specific values are shown in the previous section; (when the third gear speed is adjusted to FF unlimited speed, the second gear speed is 20km/h; when the third gear speed is adjusted to the speed limit 20/25km/h , the second gear speed limit is 15km/h)
- Press the Power and Function button at the same time to save & exit the P menu settings
X9 Scooter Variable Speed Kit (40kmh)
|P0 km/miles per hour setting
0 kph / 1 mph
|P3 Wheel Size Selector (don’t adjust)
85 8.5″ wheels
10 10″ wheels
|P1 Cruise Control Setting
0 off / 1 on
|P4 Speed limit setting
FF: Full-Function, max 40kmh / 25mph
25: 25km/h, 15.5mph
20: 20km/h, 13mph
P2 Kick Start Setting, (don’t change)
|Save Settings: Hold Menu and Power buttons together until 00 is displayed.|
If you’d like full function performance on X9 Pro electric scooters, and remove the max speed limiter completely (40kph/25mph). get a X9 Variable Speed Kit.
X9 e scooter speed controller needs to work with LED display panel to access the scooters secret menu.
There are no reviews yet.