No products in the cart.
HX Scooter - Terms & Conditions
Every HX e-scooter is covered by all-inclusive warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for the lifetime service of the original owner. Warranty parts are shipped from China factory. HX scooter store warrants their unique models X6 X7 X8 X9 X10 e scooter, including all individual parts, is defective in material or workmanship as follows:
What Will We Do to Correct Problems with Your E-scooter?
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error we will issue a replacement part. We will assist you in replacing any defective part. We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping. We will provide the owner a replacement product if the product can not be repaired after a reasonable number of tries as determined by HX KIXIN.
HX Scooter warranty covers:
Folding electric scooter factory HX Kixin OEM for various brands with model no. X6 to X10 scooter. The HX warrants these cool HX Electric Scooters to be free of major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of 12 Months from date of purchase and 15 Days return & refund upon receipt of the e scooter / e bike.
Please note that free warranty is only applicable to INITIAL PURCHASES from the HX E Scooter shop. Please keep your original invoice to validate your purchase to access warranty services. For other branded X series electric scooter, HX Shop will offer FREE service with PAID material costs. See the following table for details.
Frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 1 year (consumable parts, brake, battery, etc. are excluded).
Ordinary wear and tear-related malfunction are excluded.
Includes the front fork, the folding system, the pedals, the handlebar, rims.
Headlight & Rear Light
HX Scooter warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component or consumable parts, including but not limited to the tires, the kickstands, the saddles, the handlebars, the brake pads, the cable harnesses, the housing, the brake levers, the chains, and the mudguards;
- Scratches on the product caused by loose accessories during shipping;
- Protective coatings that develop wear and tear over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Cosmetic damage on used products, including but not limited to scratches, dents, broken plastic on ports, and tire deformation due to expansion and contraction from temperature changes;
- Any damage or defect resulting from, but not limited to the user’s misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations, modification, improper assembly and/or damage to the product due to failure to follow instructions correctly provided by the user manuals;
- Any damage or defect caused in an accident or by use with a third-party component or product that does not meet the HX electric scooter specifications (please refer to the e scooter technical specifications section on the purchase page of each HX product);
- Any damage or defect caused by heavy exposure to water, improper storage, fire, liquid contact, earthquakes, or other external causes;
- Invoice inconsistency;
- If HX receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (e.g. receipt, invoice, or payment information for the product);
- Batteries are not under warranty when there is damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuses, normal wear or water damage, and normal battery deterioration, including the gradual decrease of battery capacity over the warranty period.
IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept freight damage claims later than 10 days from receipt of product. Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign-off on the shipment. HX will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged part.
File a claim to HX Scooter world at email@example.com